Thursday, May 31, 2007

Hmm, nervous?? exicited?? clueless?? Haha! you know i seldom so serious one. u know i always wait one.. cause i dun like to force.. I always believe what u told me one, so hopefully that talk all too.. I had been sad, jealous and lost, that why i am not happy. There is so much things i know but i can't do anything cause i dun wish to force you. I know u are busy, stress and tired. Than i know u can't make up ur mind especially when so much things keep happening over and over again.. I can't hide my feeling any more.. I really like you very very much. Sorry that not able to make you happy out of the fullest, u should know when i dun feel well from the drinking, sad of jealousy and lost, how much happiness can i fully show? I can't hide some feeling expression one, same goes to u in times.. I know something is not right but u dun wan to let me know.. I really rather u tell me than to hide it. I had always been waiting and always been hoping that u give me the answer. This time round, i am sorry, i had choosen to go after you le.. The things that u say will make me leave you, still the only things is your ex and maybe little busy lifestyle.. I dun wan to wait till you forget your ex le.. Juz like my friend say, you will never forget if u didn't choose to have a new one.. I know i am serious over you, that why i had choosen to chase you. I will make you leave him, i will make you give up on him. Cause i want you, i wan you to completely have me only. Love is selfish. i am devil, that why i choose to be selfish.. Hahaha! No la, i am not really devil, i am juz me.. I am stealing you from everyone else, the only thing that will change this thinking is only if u do not like me or had choosen ur ex over me. Than i will not force you to like me and will eventually try not to approach you. Even if this day come (i dun hope it come), i will still be your best friend whenever u need me. So do let me know everything or anything, dun worry if u trouble hurt or affect me, cause i am the one wanted you to do so. Things which i am not confirm, Are you willing to give me a chance and forget him? Am i the one you really want?(i wish it is) There is still alot to come when we are together, still i do wan to give it a try. I know all this require alot of time but if u never consider and stuck like what u are now, u never will settle anything. I am ready to face any answer you give me, so dun worry and juz tell me honestly. smile.. Touch are u very touch? i do hope u are.. If u are touch, dun cry, cause later ur house flood than not so good liao.. Jking..

1 comment:

kj said...

gendeng e perasaan hati billy e kon gawe bahasa inggris supaya opo bil? tertutup a? nda mu wis kon kongkon ndelok a percuma nggawe tapi gak didelok nyahahahahahha