Sunday, June 3, 2007

I am sorry. I didn't know what going on me. I think jealousy took over me too much. Knowing i shouldn't behave like this, knowing so much that can't be helped but still i lost to jealousy. I lost myself cause i care too much.. Love is something where no one can control about still hope to be controlling it. Always thinking that i gain a winning lead, always thinking you will be mine somedays, but now negative thoughts keep coming. There is so many things, i sometime hoped that u can make up ur decision and ur answer is me. I know that is being selfish and some things are meant not to be forced but you should know why. Whenever i got a chance to go forward, i always pull myself back alot. There are alot of things happen currently and i started to feel that u and me seems like getting more and more far apart. This is definitely not what i wan to see or feel. Please do not start having the thoughts cause of u i getting miserable than wan to leave me. Please dun. Cause i really love you. I am not like ah boy, but i know recently i had been acting like one. I am sorry, if you feel that way juz let me know. I wun do anything but still i wan to know all the truth and know everything. I know you had been busy and you had no time and no mood to handle me too. Dun feel sry or what, i juz want to let u know one thing, i am not very great person that you once thought of, i do get jealous do get sad and do hope one day you will be mine. If now u had change your mind of me, juz tell me, dun hide from me. The actually reason why i had gotten so miserable is because you had now become too important to me. That why running thoughts always came to my mind and i started to fear. Dun worry, i will always wait for u till the day i really had no more chance. I really love you. Do remember to sms me your thoughts and what u feel after u read, good or bad i will accept it.

No comments: