Sunday, May 6, 2007

As i promise, i did post it today and on this blog.. My heart is so messy.. There is so many things i wanted to find out.. There is so many things i didn't dare to ask. To me now, the truth is i do like you. Like we said, the abc.. You are correct. so obvious ma! Who else could it be? Still than i fear my feeling is a crush toward you but than isn't relationship start from a crush? hmm... Than till now i still dun dare to tell you directly cause of many factors. 1stly from my understanding, your parents are educated and confirm they wish that thier daughter bf should be someone clever and someone who can take care of her. 2ndly i am now a nobody and unsure if i can make it in the society. I think too much liao hor? haha! i always think too much. Anyway those are my feeling which usually are right! let me know if it is wrong ok? Than i do wan to know how u feel about me too ma.. Btw you are the first person i so honestly tell all my feeling, i always hide my feeling from others but dun know why not to you.

Please do not avoid me or ignore me after knowing the truth. Remember you are mine angel and i do wish to have an angel with me at all times. Reply me asap through sms ok? i will be waiting..

1 comment:

kj said...

nda ,nda gak papa? nyahahahahha